Monday, November 16, 2009

BBT, birthday cake for grandma and Medieval Times!

Happy Birthday Grandma! This is the first time in years since we got to celebrate my grandma's birthday! Big feast! lots of yummy food and Em got grandma a mango mousse :D So good! :D

I love going to Oasis... and we meet up with some wonderful people (Cat and Sahan) for some snacks. I've been craving for bbt, although next time I think I will stick to the honeydew... or just plain grape black tea... no tapioca or litchi jelly for me! Em got a little wierd... hehe....


For our 11th month Em took me to Medieval Times! Omg... it was an unforgettable experience! Our blue raspberry loaded with 1/4 vodka started our night. We had soup and bread (yum yums)... Another cool thing we noted was the fact that the menu was printed on the napkins... we bought some wetnaps just in case they don't provide them... I had no idea I was going to be served 1/2 a chicken! Apperantly I wasn't Canadian enough, cuz the 10 year old kid beside me finished it and the rest of his meal! Gosh! If I only knew I'd trained the day before and stuff myself silly so my tummy would be expanded~ LoLs... the ribs was also excellent. I want to go back again :D Maybe when Alex and Bonnie are over for the week we'll take them there! ^_^ Evil cousin with her own agenda! lols... We were cheering for our Yellow Knight, who happened to be Em's old jits buddy from grade 9! small world~ :D The week ended off with us just bumming around the house... Good way to unwind... just wish there ws MORE time...

tomato bisque
my 1/2 chickenYellow Knight

No comments: