Tuesday, August 24, 2010

E.L.F. Blushes

After watching many YouTube vids by one of my fav guru, Wing, I decided to give E.L.F. makeup a try. Most of the items she talked about sounded really interesting, especially the reviews she did of the blushes...

I decided to give it a try and got the "Peachy Keen" that she raved about... only to be pleasantly surprised! This is a very natural colour for my particular skin tone. I found that it was pretty hard to mess up with this colour since it blends well and it gives a very natural looking 'flushed look.'

The "Tickled Pink" also comes out very nice and it is perfect to use when you want to give yourself a more 'youthful' look. I'm glad that I got the Studio line blushes, because the colours really shows on my skin even with two or three swipes with the Complexxion brush!

For now, I think I got the blush thing figured out (I think) now I'd like to try to 'contour' my face... I might have the right brushes... or do I?? Time to shop on the ELF website again... ^_^

No comments: