Friday, August 20, 2010

E.L.F. makeup haul!

Yay Yay! I just got my first ELF order!!! soo happy! although I haven't used any of the products yet, I did get to see them!!

I'm loving the feeling of the brushes! I got the face Kabuki, the Complexion brush and finally the Eye shadow brush! I love the feeling of the first two, but I'm feeling partial on the shadow brush. Just needs to test them out to really give some proper comments.
I got 2 corrector compacts, an eye primer, a hiliter/concealer and a concealer pen. All these are my first time exposure (except for the eye primer) so we will see my progress as 'I learn' to use them :) + I also got the Cleansing Cloths, which i'm looking forward to since my M.A.C. ones are running out....
Also, there is 3 E.L.F. blushes, however, the 'Tickled Pink' isn't pink, and the 'Peachy Keen' is not peach... hmm.... we'll see how they look. I do need to say though, I like the blush & bronzer, cuz it looks very pretty!

Finally, I'm looking forward to trying the "Nymph Dreams" and "Glam" eye shadows cuz they look lovely!

Can't wait to try them out :)
The weekend is looking GOOD! :)

-----


Updated after I got home and tried all the new products (well almost all)

I LOVEEEE the two Studio brushes I got. They were sheer awesomeness~! Felt really nice applying the makeup on my face. They are both Must-Have brushes! The E.L.F. Kabuki is even better than the Quo and Estee Lauder ones I have... and it was only for $2.50 (with discount!) Bargain indeed!

I tried the Peachy Keen blush, which was recommended by Wing, aka MakeupDivaQueen... and she was right! the blush goes on so nice and natural, giving us Asian (the cursed ones with yellow tint....) a very natural-looking glow. I personally loved it... :)

The eyeshadow was also another win! I really liked the teal + gold colour, cuz it makes my eyes pop out very nicely... still subtle, yet very different.... I also added a little bit of pink on the edge. I find that the E.L.F. lid primer pretty good, I'm not sure how comparable it is to the Urban Decay, but the colours are brighter and I saw no creasing in the 4 hours I had it on... Decent primer and lovely colours for the shadows =)

and that's it for now.... need to get some much needed sleep~~ zzzzZzZzzzzz...

No comments: