Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tuesday meet~

Every Tuesday, four people meet at the same place to discuss about the world, politics and the meaning of life...
RIGHT... but that's not our story... it goes a bit more like...

Four nerds enter the world of Carcasonne, Euchre, Jenga, Phase 10 and other board/cards games every Tuesday drinking bubble tea and snacking on club sandwiches... :)
We actually do more stuff.. like plan our camping trip, white water rafting and even shopping!!
I'm glad I have great friends to hang out with... =) This past Tuesday we had a special guest join us! Em... :)
Side note: Ronnie got me some pretty NYX cupcake gloss... they were SOOO cute!!! smaller than I expected, but they smell lovely (kinda very similar in scent) I want to use them bute like Ronnie, I dont have the heart to use them yet! they look tooo precious!
oh.. and I haven't had a chance to blog much lately cuz i've been busy with SC2~~~ :P


No comments: