Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New makeup addition!

MAC's Blot Powder-Pressed in medium!
So far after 1 application the normally oily-T-zone is.... oil-free! it goes on translucent and just takes away the shine! Found it quite strange that I'm removing the shine on the face but putting glittery eye shadows... hmm... does my eyes pop out more now?! hehe...
Yesterday I also purchased the Quo 'Definer Shadow Brush." Combining with the brushes from before I tried to apply on some 'corpse bride' make up with the blue/black eye shadows over my right eye. I used the new brush and the All Over Eye Shadow brush as well as the Eye Smudger brush... it was FUN! my Mom loved it... ^_^ Mommy always so supportive... well.. sometimes.. haha...
So yea... all in all it was a fun day to go shopping with my Mom, try some new makeup stuff... :) Happiii!

No comments: