Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Settlers of Catan

First thing in the morning I tell people at work about playing Catan, they immediately assumed it was a "Chinese" game... Upon research it is discovered to be a GERMAN game created in 1995...

Anyways... It was cuthroat again last night :| the good thing is that the girls stuck together! Ronnie and I came VERY close to winning at 9 points. Longest Road + 1 city + 5 settlement + 1 victory point :) Nerdstar! But it was still fun!


Also, Ronnie and I took a bunch of booth pictures with my iPod!! Lots of goofy pictures, however I need to be selective and put all the 'showable' ones together, so we'll see when I get to it!! I wonder if it can be done on the ipod~ Actually, I'm really enjoying my Apple just because of how convenient it is to download and install things, although yesterday was my first time being 'caught' downloading an illegal version of a calendar app by its producer :( sad!!! I really liked the app...Sometimes I wish I wasn't so cheap... XD maybe I will pay for the app... maybe... haha...

Extremely random picture taken with ipod then put together with PhotoShake

Total random comment... Currently playing "Teenage Dream"

No comments: