Monday, May 30, 2011

BBQ + Juong + Wii weekend :)


The chef and the bartender :)


most awesom-iest slider!!
These yummylicious wings were marinated by Daisy who refused to be in pictures.... so I'm tagging her on them :)

Sahan marinated the ribs :)
This is me on Sunday, with a face tooo white and a shirt too light!! I got it dirty later on in the evening! haha... These 'juong' were made to celebrate a Chinese tradition that is coming up next week =)we made both salty and sweet ones, and even though they didn't look that good, they tasted great!



The prettiest juong I made, though, there is no sticky rice in there and only green beans... oops!
The first salty juong we had!

On both Saturday and Sunday we played the Wii... I think Em really enjoys it :) I didn't really take pictures of people playing as it was too intense during the games =) Mario Party and New Super Mario FTW!!

No comments: