Thursday, July 21, 2011

TekSavvy is awesome!!

I love my internet provider. So far we've had it for 21 days and 'touch wood' it has been trouble-free! The downloading speed is awesome, no more lagging YT vids! So happy! Last night I was downloading movies faster than I can watch them :) The customer service is always awesome, you will always get someone to talk to and they have all been helpful and nice in helping you solve your problems and patiently answer your questions :) They have such pleasant people working there 24/7... So happy with them that I wish I had left Bell sooner!

^_^ just happy customer in general and wanted to share! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TekSavvy is indeed a traditional customer-focused company, not like the greedy bastards at Bell, Rogers, etc. From start to finish, you are valued as a customer. I have my phone and internet with TekSavvy and love it!