Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lonely?

Coyote Starrk - Bleach character that has a very intriguing past. He feared loneliness so much, he decided to split himself into two... now that's a concept. If I attempted that I'd either be 1) dead but in two pieces or 2) have a personality disorder and then get locked up in an institute... *sigh*

It's a gorgeous day out today but it's raining on the inside for me... I think I caught Marvin's depression.

I am currently reading the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and really loving it. Maybe I should post some of my fave excerpts :) Ahh... Marvin~ lols~

1 comment:

OneCraftyFox said...

If you split yourself in two then we would have one beautiful and intelligent woman, and another charming and witty one ;)

Your take made me laugh out loud tho. I like your sense of humor, girl!!