Friday, March 18, 2005

=D Nicey Day~

This morning I "kwen" my twin twin and gor gor to go to class with me! However, we ended up playing hacky-sack with Rose, taking 100+ pix and one long movie clip! It was fun fun, however I tripped and fell... Now, my knee is bruised and my butt is sore... *sigh* It was interesting how I pked tho! =D

After picking up fay jai and hunnie, we shopped @ pmall for about 1.5 hours before we had to pick up +1... He is soooo bad with location lor... How can you live in an area for 10+ years and not know the area well? Anyways, eventually we got to Shogun... I don't know if I spelt it right... But I tried! They sucked so much! Never gave me my THIRD round of wakame salad! *sigh*


(top left to right) Hunnie and I. Then its Ivy and the wicked ice cream bowls... (count the bowls... hehe) Simon, Twin, +1, Ivy And Billy-jai...


Here's a family pic of the "Family" and our maid. (left to right) Me, "ar sam", "die low" and "ar say"

The entertainment after dinner was 2 hours pool~ I loved it~ =) the Stu twins record would have been flawless... if ting ting didn't shoot the white ball in! =P


Voila the infamous stu twin! =D

No comments: