Thursday, December 03, 2009

Day 1: Gingerbread house decor

Work has been pretty interesting lately, between the visit by the 'Big Boss' of my boss and setting up the lunch for CWQA group I've been busy running yet looking my bestest~ not easy when you're in stilettos! If only someone had warn me... Anyways, it was a bunch of fun tho, it looked like a 5-star restaurant setup (if not close enough for 30 min prep..) Soph and I did the center piece of Ferrero Rocher... *delicious* I know cuz I am snacking on them still... heheh...

(so much goodies to decorate our houses!)

After a tiring day at work, I went over to Ronnie's thinking that we'd work on the cookie gifts, but finding out that it needs to be thawed a day before baking.... so we moved onto the gingerbread house.... we did it backwards! We decorated each side of the house and the gingerbread ppl only to find that we were suppose to build the house first and THEN we decorate it... oh well... We'll see tonight if the house can support the roof! :D

(girls hard at work! looking pretti, smiling for the camera... hard work!)

Special thanks to Ronnie's little brother for helping us out! we got some nice sides for the house as well as some beautiful palm trees... don't ask me why for a christmas theme we have them... just... enjoy!~ haha...

No comments: