Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Updates about recent days...


Over the weekend we finally... (drum roll) waxed and put the bindings on my pretty snowboard!! We are SOOOOO ready for the Tremblant trip!

Another thing is I took apart and put together my first computer! and guess what? It works fine... Except for the mobo's capatibility with the two diff RAM type... we're good! lols...

....and also got snow tires put into the corolla, feel so safe~:D ( I don't know where to put this but it's important update soo... I'm sticking this comment right here... )
But... the MOST exciting thing is....

Em and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! :D I made him dinner (prep the shrimp and smoked salmon salad, and cooked carbonara pasta for him!) Emmery got me a beautiful watch and added a new member to our constantly growing family... Griffin! :D Another penguin in the family... Pengy was not too happi... but he will learn to accept him as he did with Miffy!

Coinciding with our anniversary on the 15th, was the company lunch. Ronnie and I managed to finish baking the cookies and building the gingerbread house just in time for the party... Everyone loved them, and the party room was stunning, people loved it~ I feel like I accomplished so much, the look on people's face was very rewarding. SOOO happi abt it :D

No comments: