Monday, November 29, 2010

First time for me, first time for Hilton!

I went to Woofstock for the first time with Em's family. Quite an interesting experience :) Saw lots of dogs that were sooo cute and awesome... Many of the bigger dogs were so timid and like Hilton had their tails between their legs... But most if not all of the miniature and toy dogs were outgoing and just loving the attention people were giving them... Strange.. I always thought that the bigger the dog the more confident they had!!

Saw my first Irish Wolfhound... OMG they are soooo big!! even bigger than the Great Dane!! and soo cute!! Due to curiosity, I looked them up to find that they are wolf hunting dogs and were used in wars!! Would never have guessed since they have such a goofy face!!

Also some cuties that we saw were pomeranians, pugs, Greyhounds, Chow Chows, Alaskan Malamute, American Husky, Collies, golden retrievers, chihuahua, poodle, Afghan hound, Basset hound, dachshund, beagle (puppy), yorkshire terrier, boston terrier, bulldog, schnauzer, german sherpard, and two dogs that I really want.... the Shiba Inu and the Italian Greyhound... OMG SUCH CUTIES!!!!!! i vant them alll!!!!!!

Here are some picture I took... Enjoy :)



My future dog!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?.

ellaH said...

I'd be flattered :)