Monday, February 07, 2011

3rd time boarding this season!

I was determined to work on my toe-side while boarding down. However, I didn't get as much practice as I would have liked since I tackled another new obstacle... the Blue hill... I fell a lot this time and my thighs are killing me (I was breaking all the way down the blue hill) ugghhh...

But despite all the pain I had a ton of fun. It was the perfect day for snowboarding with equally perfect company. Ronnie, Byron and Em :)



It was a great time and Ronnie and I made 9 runs (3 of which were on the blue hill) We had finished off the perfect trip with A&W... Wahh... the Papa burgers were SOOOOOO good :) I love the 2 for 1 deals, the rootbeer and the sweet treats they gave us.

I wouldn't mind going again... and getting night tickets :)

No comments: