Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22nd - World Water Day 2011


To celebrate WWD, we had a company BBQ and pot luck at Ecowater Canada and it was awesome!! We watched the "Water" clip, the VP made a small speech and so did the mkt manager, also everyone was involved because we each had a card that we had to read out loud... my card said "1 in 6 people don't have access to freshwater" whereas some of my coworkers had everything from "how much water is used to make beer" to "diarrhea"... yay!! Anyways, on a happy note there was lots of yummy food like wings, burgers, hot dogs, salads and cupcakes!!! Yummy cupcakes in my tummy... It was sooooo good I had 4 :) [plus 1 more the next day] They were so soft with just the right amount of icing I have to find out where to get them :)
* Nom, nom!! *

No comments: