Monday, April 25, 2011

Mid Life Crisis @ 26

I'm slightly sleep deprived... Did not sleep well last night... Maybe a total of 2 hours... at most?

Terrible dream that I don't really want to remember. Ugh...

I saw my face this morning and couldn't believe how horrible I looked. When you don't rest well it really shows on your face. It seems that all the rest this weekend couldn't help compensate for last night...

When you are tired strange thoughts come to mind. I keep thinking about if onlys again... and it's just extra depressing when you see where you are and where you could have been if only you did something different. Maybe I wouldn't have stayed here and work a crappy reception job for 2 years... and I mean I got promoted, but I still sit at this desk everyday, and now that we have no more receptionist I am back here...

I will be turning 27 this year and it does not feel like my life is going anywhere...

No comments: