Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Another weekend of shopping!

Grove City Premium Outlet + Millcreek Mall = lots of shopping!

The past weekend I went shopping with our usual group + two newbies and shopped to our hearts content for two days. I didn't buy much (other than makeup) but I did pick up a cute pair of earrings and a unique ring from Wendell August...


These are made from aluminium, hence are light and non-allergenic :) I really love them and are in fact wearing both today!
Boys will be boys. Even though it was a shopping trip they found time to goof around :)
parking lot at Best Western playing with rocket nerf gun
@ Wal-Mart playing with kids toy again!!
There was a pet store at the mall with some very CUTE pets... I had to take a pictures of these cuties, I wish I could bring them home!!!!




Note on the makeup shopping. It is definately better to shop for makeup with another girl :) You get more input and encouragement... of course that also means its more painful for your wallet XD

No comments: