Friday, February 24, 2012

About my phone...

Post started in Nov 2011, posted in Feb 2012

On my way to work one day, I flirted with the idea that it might be time for a new phone... then I realized, I am perfectly happy with my N8.

The reasons why I fell in love with it are as follow:
  • I adore all the Nokia phones I've had because they were durable, had great reception and I loved the OS (I've previously owned phones from Sony Ericson, Motorola, Audiovox and Samsung and did not like any of the OS)
  • The 12MP camera is amazing, and the quality of the photos are excellent, it can take better macro pictures than any other phones (very important for me!)
  • FM transmitter is ubber handy for road trips! However due to the weak signals, other cars or building can cause interference. This problem was mostly fixed since my phone had been debranded and is currently running Symbian Belle.
  • It's a Nokia :)
Reason why I am considering considered to switching:
  • Slow updates, there are kinks with the phone since it came out over a year ago... but that might be normal with most phones...
  • Currently, the only reason why I would change my phone is if the N8 died and wouldn't turn on. I have no complaints about it except for me missing the old date/time layout, but it is not enough for me to question my devotion for this phone

No comments: