Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pictures from Auto Show 2012: The Next Dimension

Toronto Auto Show 2012 @ Metro Toronto Convention Centre

 The GTR was the first car I took a picture of this time :)



There are too many pictures, so just inserting a page break here, if you are interested in seeing more picture, just :

 I was totally photobomb by 'Stay Fresh' Guy~
 Those car seats look so pretty :)
 Caught the kid looking surprised!! (he actually moved into my shot~~)


I love that colour


 Ferrari(s) 

I forgot to take a picture of the sign, but it says do not touch...  Now, how did that hand print get there?
' o '

I could not take a proper picture of the Pagani :(

 No car show is complete without some classics :) so here are some of them that I wanted to share.







This car had the coolest colour :)

Bumblebee!!





Let's end off here, with my fiance trapped in the popo car :)

1 comment:

OneCraftyFox said...

Very cool! I wanted to go ;)