Monday, May 28, 2012

Fun-filled weekend~~

It's been a while since I've had such a busy but fun weekend~~

I had a little time to myself Saturday morning and afternoon, then in the evening we ran a few errands and head over to a friend's house warming party (our first). Hung out with some old friends and made a few new ones~ Here's some pictures :)
I made every do a 'FOB' pose :)
Our gracious hostess and her new tool =D
Drunk Janga
Another awesome hostess, Pursey (not sure if I spelt her name right...) This kitty is ubber cute, especially when she is drinking water or wants a tummy rub
Bromance :)
Sunday was also packed. We went trampolining for Mel's birthday, then head over to Boston Pizza for lunch. Went home, napped, then dinner and spent some time with the family :) Trampolining was very tiring, but I think we might go again... 

Pictures on the way :)

2 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

LUVS these pics!! And so glad we got to spend some time together. Must share our photos pronto!!

I uploaded mine to my computer last night. The toppled Jenga Tower pic rocks... my bad... lol

xoxxo
Diana

ellaH said...

Zombie marathon day... very very looking forward to that!

Thanks again for having us, it was lots of fun ^_^ and don't sweat it about the Jenga Tower, it had to fall eventually~~ The foundation was getting more and more shaky!

Hopefully we'd get to hang out again sometime soon =)