Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Woofstock - Summer 2012

Better late than never, I took these on the 10th and finally had the time to crop, resize and upload. Enjoy ;) [Picture heavy post]
Pink booties and jean jacket~
Long haired chihuahuas?
"This spot is mine!"
"Greetings"
"I'm a princess"
The expression on this Pekingnese reminds me of my old Japanese chin
"Oh hello! 
Head bump
Strutting in style
so calm and elegant
This beauty is a white German Sheppard
poor thing must be soooo hot
Best hair
Saint Bernards will always remind me of Beethoven
Chinese crested all dressed up
the one in the back
Dog meets 'food pool'
Happy to see you!
Cute dress
I really like big dogs, and these were beautiful, and their expressions are so nice
Such a big tongue on a tiny dog
"Will you go out with me?" "No!"
furball
This is kinda mean to do to a dog, but at least he/she doesn't seem to mind
I love the colour/pattern on her
My favourite smile of the day
Shiba Inu!
Beautiful Papillon with a slight ADD, I had to take at least 5 pictures before  I got this one with her facing me
The bravest (and only) cat at Woofstock, it was getting too hot for this cutie
"Did I hear cookie?"
"derpppp!!"
So happy~
My favourite kinda dog! 
Just chillin'
group meeting before going home~ 'We shall meet again!"
on the left "Hello there!" on the right "Ughhh"
Such happy looking doggie
For some reason, I really like this picture with the shadows
"What's that on the floor?Food?" (While looking at Tin-Tin, JK)
another Saint Bernard
 and of course, such a post would be incomplete without pictures of my babies!
Ion, the diva in her usually spot on the monkey
Nova, who got himself trapped between the stuffy and the couch
"I bet mommy doesn't know where I am hiding this time!"

No comments: