Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Baah Baaa Boo

Day: Sunny
Mood: Drowsy

Wasted an entire day doing nothing. I realized sleeping during the night and the day is different. How does my Boo deal with it? Hopefully in the long-run he will have more normal shifts. I'm sooo tired now, but I feel that I want to do more, not waste my time doing nothing la...

Gramps had his cataract surgery this morning... we were at the hospital for 5 hours... I was soo tired I fell asleep 2 times... I'm such a ju... only had 3.5 hours sleep last night~ what do you expect? =P I was studying with gor and twin twin yesterday, Im surprised how much work we can get done, seems like we'd be doing it again ^_^

I haven't played the piano today! I think I might after I wash my hair... I'll do that now... maybe add another blog to tell u the rest of my day~~ LMAO

Oh yea... I slept from 1ish to 5ish in the afternoon! What a waste of sunlight!

No comments: