Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Changes

Changes are inevitable, I don't like them, but we all have to live with them. Each year there's something new, something I learned, some flaws I find in myself. Here's a list of stupid facts I had to face lately:
- Love makes a mess out of friendship.
- Lack of time to spend with a friend weakens friendship. Even the ones you thought were strong isn't everlasting...
- Wearing a mask in front of people is hard.
- Feelings are complicated and spontaneous.
- It's hard to forget.

Hmm.. well with the bad stuff, comes the good stuff, I am blessed with many things such as:
- Supportive friends (Twin, Gor, Boo)
- My Boo's love
- The fact that I'm still not dead
- Sunny days
- T&T mochi's
- Family that's always there, and always need me to be there... (actually is that partial curse)
- I'm not failing everything in school

So life isn't so bad.... is it?

No comments: