Sunday, April 10, 2005

MJ~ and good news~ April 1 - April 10

Mood: pretty darn cheerful
Song: I didn't know I was looking for love till I found you - EBTG
Atmosphere: Sun is setting

Friday - Friday:

Mommy left for Atlanta on April 1st and I've gone MJ-ing for more than 6 nights! I'm soo bad la~~ The past week I've been at Ting Ting's house playing MJ with twin twin and gor and Brian or Hunnie-bun or Jaime or Eric... haha... mostly its with gor and twin la~ I think I got them addicted to MJ ne... its soo fun! I'm finally losing less... and learning to win~ =D soo happy la!

Other than MJ, I've also gone BBT twice in a week... LMAO... We tried to study at BR, but that didn't work out too well since twin twin and hun hun was playing cards... also theres that pretty azn utm girl that works there... Here's a pic of Twin, me and hunnie-bun @ 168 during friday.



There was also some very good news regarding my marks... I think I might be getting my 60sth in psy100... its not bad, considering the fact that I was failing during the first sem... Did so bad during last sem la... I swear that having ur heart broken over and over again really does affect the productivity of a person... I'm happy I have Boo, and I'm happy at how stable the relationship is (despite of all the fights and everything, I know that he loves me.) I'm still failing in ECO200... but I'm going to study my butt off to pull off that 50%, I'm not aiming too high, just enough to pass... Tho I do have hope, since Sharma's class is pretty doomed for the exam (LMAO)

Saturday: It's been more than 3 months since I last hung out with E... finally got to see him... and I'm happy to find out that he is nothing more than a friend to me... I'm happily over him and devote my loving affection to someone who values it more... I still hold some grudge on Eric... But I can't help it. I try to forgive and forget, but I'm still not there yet. Perhaps in time, I will learn to forget...

Sunday: I spent most of my day playing the piano... I'm so happy that I'm picking up something I loved so much... my family isn't too encouraging, said I play like crap... but so far I'm not giving up yet... Thanks twin twin for helping me find the music for some of my favourite songs... rmb when I learn to play that song you have to sing ga =)



Tmrw me and gor and twin twin is going to study @ utm lib, I wonder how that would turn out... =)

No comments: