Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Socially Inept

I'm so demented... omg...

Sometimes I don't know whats wrong with me. I say the wrong thing at the wrong time, or simply I can't say anything right.

Am I an airhead? I think I'm turning into one. I'm not coherent anymore. Socially inept. Need to be re-socialized...

Amélioration pour 2010...
- need to read "How to win friends and influence people"
- need to learn method to de-stress
- stop dwelling on the past...
- anger management! I got the book now I gotta start reading!
- work on road rage...
- patience is a virtue...

AHHHHHH....

1 comment:

crystaL said...

aww hun, i think you do FINE socially! :P

but i heard the "how to win friends" book is a very good read, let me know how it goes with you! maybe i'll pick it up and work on my social skills as well XD