Monday, February 01, 2010

Marco Island Convention... Some stress, lots of fun!


Marco Island, Ecowater Convention 2010 (My 1st business trip!)


Tiki Terrace Night 1 (with caricatures)

The night the dealers arrived... also my first night drinking with the Dealers... but here's a photo of me and JoJo! My caricature was done with Marcel and Pierre! Great guys and funfun! :D



Beach Day!

Went sailing twice! The first time I went with Damon, André and Fatima. We got stuck out there cuz Damon blocked the wind when I was steering... haha... Second time went with Fatima, JoJo and Daniel! Daniel and Fatima went out for a swim when we were out there.. luckily no sharks! but also no daulphins either~ Chris was an amazing and fun instructor~


Wii Night! (no I did not get to play T^T)

It was interesting to see how competitive some of the Dealers were... very entertaining to watch! Here's some guys trying to look GQ!


The night at Naples

Bar Hopping night...


Awards night

My second presentation was... annoncing the awards in french (and english...) Very nice! Here's a picture with everyone at EcoWater Canada, a pic with Melissa and finally a pic with Daniel and Maxime!

No comments: