Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Food!!

Chinese New Year weekend started with some delicious food on friday at Stonegrill. :) There was the pretty appetizer that had calamari, scallops, ribs and a side salad. For the entréw I tried the Bison ribeye... lemme tell you it was delicious! I like having my meat cooked just right... and here you can DIY! eM had the beef striploin... but he was drooling over the tenderloin on the table next to us... it was such a waste, the lady had hers well done, ruining a thick juicy steak T^T
~
~
Side note about Stonegrill: I was SO surprised to see the restaurant swamped with asians... it was 99% chinese patrons... only 1 couple were not chinese at an Australian restaurant... hmm...
--------------------------------
On New Year day... We started the day eating at Cora's! Here's eM and my breakfast! It was big, but I managed to finish almost everything... eM took all my potatoes.. T^T
~
Cora's Special

Ben et Dictine

The smoked salmon was sooo good... I love it... think we need to get a package of it and just eat it all... Yum yum!

1 comment:

Sahan said...

The Stonegrill food look SO good! So fatty and juicy. I want now. *drooool* I am drowning in a pool of my own saliva. *gurgle*