Monday, September 13, 2010

Congrats to SiSi + Dom!

Attended Sisi and Dom's wedding this weekend! It was quite an experience... first time helping out in a wedding~~ for some reason I had thought that weddings just come together effortlessly before the actual event... I was wrong! It's a lot of work and we weren't even in the bridal party... All the packing, unpacking, setting up, organizing... omg! the list of little things to do seemed endless.. but it was rewarding and fun!! the wedding went smoothly after all guests arrived... around 8:30.... Casa Victoria Fine Dining was a beautiful place to hold the wedding... although, I didn't take many pictures... hopefully Elaine or Lisa took some ^_^

The only picture I snapped of the newly weds that night.. This was during their first dance
It was my first 'family' wedding as an adult. It was quite different :) Em's cousin, Carson is getting married March 2011... so looking forward to that!

-----------

Section for some pretty yummys!

AWESOME wedding cake :) I really liked the icing...

I know the last two pictures aren't edible.. but this is another one of my FAILs... lemme explain:  the first pic of the plate was my attempt to take a pic of 'us'... the camera didn't go on until I was looking on the screen... I was trying to take a picture like the second one...but the plate is close enough to eM's face... right? XD Thanks for reading this far! haha..

No comments: