Thursday, September 16, 2010

A date @ Milestone :)

For our 21st month together... eM took us out to Milestone for a 'date' night! It was not quite as interesting as that of Steve Carrell and Tina Fey, but at least we were able to finish our mushrooms XD
I tried the Milestone Ultimate Bellini for the first time... and it was SOOOO good!!! It even had Donkey on it(Donkey tried to bite eM's humongoid finger... FAIL) haha.... he tried the Raspberry Mojito... it was a bit sour for me, but it was still good :)
The artichoke + spinach dip was also pretty good too... (Please note... this is the first time Em and I ordered food and did not over order.. so we finished everything!! and was stuffed )

For entrĂ©e, I had my medium rare top sirloin (with a side of yummilicious mushrooms XD) and he had the chicken spring salad.. Both were delicious! I was surprised at how juicy the chicken was for the salad. I don't think I enjoy the cut as much, because it is not as tender as the prime rib or ribeye that I usually prefer... Albeit it was still very tasty, and having it cooked at 'almost medium rare' was a good thing :)
We finished off with.. (drum roll) The Cookie! OMG it was SOOO good, because the cookie was warm and mixed with the vanilla gelato (I think...) it was a very good mix! I'm normally not a big chocolate fan, because I find it too sweet, but i think the fact that it felt like 'freshly' baked cookie made a difference! This had definately made the dinner that much more memorable...

of course.... it all depends on who you share it with ;)

1 comment:

crystaL said...

You guys are so love <3

Hehe, can't wait until it's your day ;)