Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gourmet Food and Wine Expo 2011

Just want to share the few pictures I took from this year's Gourmet Food and Wine Expo~ So much to eat and drink that there was no time for pictures~ Still, please enjoy :)


My favourite wine! Hinterbrook: Riesling 
paired with cheese, cracker and sausage

more Riesling...
I LOVE the seafood paella from this place and have gotten it everytime I saw it!
Delicious roast beef sandwich at Canyon Creek booth
the boys with their mashed potato pulled pork cone
attack!!!!
want to get some pulled pork now!
delicious little sampler for your palate
It was a very fun time with lots to try and taste~~ I did not try much beer this year but I did get my St Ambroise Oatmeal beer :) Now I can go to the beer store for them! buhahahaha~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mwahaha love the mashed potato pulled pork cone that looks just like an ice cream sundae