Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random pix from November

 Randomness to start off November:


This is part of my library that I will be donating out... I will never reread them, but a lot of them had sentimental values... I can't believe that I read so many books before...


My comic collection that I'm getting rid of as well...


We have friends birthday throughout the month of November, starting with Em on the 4th, Alan on the 8th, Will on the 10th and Esther on the 12th (I think...) so... Happy birthday to all Scorpios~


This is the bunch that got ubber drunk on Eh-Lynn's birthday (minus Auntie, she behaved herself!!)


Recently, I've been craving spicy Korean noodles... this is what I made at work~~ :)


We decided to put up our tree early this year... Here is how the tree looked at 9am :)


This is what it looked like at 1pm


Finally, at around 3pm it looked like this :)

No comments: