Wednesday, November 02, 2011

LFL baby! goooooo Toronto Triumph!

The weekend started on Friday night when we went to Real Sports Bar downtown and then proceed to watch LFL... It was the first time eM and I went to see a game live... it was a bonus that there were a bunch of girls in lingerie tackling each other ;) Unfortunately, the Toronto team lost 6-30(I think... it might have been worse)... But who could win against the American team? They were all big and strong!

the grp I went with for dinner + LFL
massive burger!!
look! it's half the size of my head!!
at the beginning of the game
in the little monitor above the field is Matt and Kevtar dancing to YMCA!
We ended off the weekend watching Elaine's concert... This was also another first for us :) I really liked the song Sway and I'm thinking about having it played at the wedding... what do you think?


No comments: