Thursday, December 02, 2004

9 hours shopping today~

Like most women, I love to shop... but today... I spent about 3/8 of my day at malls... It's almost as if its a day trip... First stop at VaughanMills, then at Pacific Mall and Market Village, First Markham, Commerce Gate, Ikea and a tour around the York campus... I didn't know the school that THAT big... UTM is really a high school >.<

Here's some pictures I took @ VaughanMills...


These are all the intersections between each neighborhood... all thats missing is the link with the information desk... I didn't really like the theme, so I didn't take a picture... but the rest of them are really beautiful! =D


This one consist of Neighborhood 1, 2 and 4... I relaly like neighborhood 1, but most of the pictures I took were of the nice floor... I'm going again mid-Dec... hopefully I'll take more picture.... and that they'd be less people...


Neighborhood 3 isn't that nice, but I really love the colors =)


I love this theme!


White is one of my fave shades... Its soo fresh and bright and nice! Its also very classy... It has "UpCountry Home" which is a stylish home furniture place.... soooo nice... =) love the colors there too... its all baby colors, very soft and easy on the eye!


These are... BUBBLES.... thats partly sticking out! Its very near my exit... very cool bubbles~ haha...


Which of these lights should I get? the one on the right is the same light, except I can arrange the glass thingy.... wicked eh? Its blue too!! wahh!!! =D


This will be my room one of these days... =D $1549 just for the bed~ Its ROUND tho... =D

No comments: