Monday, December 13, 2004

Anything can be mended...

As I was cleaning up my room today, I spotted the koala hanging on my purse... a few years ago he was already falling apart, but recently (a few months ago) I lost one of his arms... even though he's no longer 'whole' I'm still kept it. Maybe I'm too lazy to throw it in the garbage, maybe I'm keeping him for memories, or maybe I just want to keep some thing concrete from my past with me...
For some reasons, unknown to myself, this koala reminded me of friends from the past... So many bridges have been burned... theres no way to turn things back, to mend... at least thast what I've been telling myself... but I remember back when Kay and I were in an argument. That fights lasted two long and painful years... But, now we are back together, and still best friends... Maybe it was because we were soo young then, maybe cuz Kay is sooo nice and thats why she can forgive me... But will all my past friends be like that? I'm a koala with a missing limp, are you still willing to keep me?

No comments: