Saturday, December 04, 2004

Chicken craving Fri and family Sat

Friday: SOOOO yummmy... I love chicken~! and yesterday I had such a big craving for it~ Brian made me chicken, and it was SOOOOOO delicious... He made such goood chicken that it didn't stay on the plate long enough for me to take pictures... i just ate everything O.o poor Brian had to make dumplings to eat cuz he was hungry.... T_T Imma soo bad... Thanks Bee for the chicken~ I'll eat the rest of your chicken next time!! =D At night I went to friend's place to eat dinner, it was yummy tooo!! Alfredo pasta with... CHICKEN! aww!! Sandy cooked the yummy dinner... and me and Eric supplied the dessert... I had such fun putting the strawberry and chocolate syrup on the cheesecake, and also decorating it with rasberries... Didn't know it was soo yummy to include some fruits! =D Kev said he really liked it and that it was yummy! =D I'm glad...

Saturday: It was family day... It started off the day with some fine Chinese tea and Danish cookies... then noodles.... before we head off to some serious shopping... Its fun going out with mom, cuz most of the time we act more like friends... except I still scream for my mommy occasionally... when I need an opinion for some things ^_^ We then picked up bro and had some pho... afterwards went grocery shopping... wahh goot some more vitasoy! (yea yea) got home and spent most of the time watchign tv with mom and bro... =) It was fun... A lot more fun than sitting in front of a cpu waiting for others msn reply... hehe... I wish everyday was like today =)

No comments: