Tuesday, December 28, 2004

blahness

Its been a while since I wrote here... haha... I guess nothing too interesting to write... or perhaps some things are just too personal to put on blog... hahaha... yea I'm bi -_-... Yesterday I finally got to see Mish~ But damn... see her once ever 2 months~ thats sad~~ my twin kept away from me~ =( But it was fun last night~ We bumped into two guys.... Barry and Kerim? (dunno how to spell it... gomen gomen~) and then 3 other guys meet up with us... rather interesting... I realized that when there is that many guys... we don't get anywhere... took us about 2 hours to decide what to do from pmall... then another hour to decide where to eat... we were like a gang standing in the middle of malls -__- At Dinner we had sushi... it was the most expensive sushi ever~ 30 bucks >.<>

Yesterday I saw Wilson~ wahh.. what a cutie~ Too bad only see him once a year... really miss him now~ BB's bottom~ haha...

No comments: