Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Happi Birthday my love! :D

:D So for the past 3 weeks I've gathered bits and pieces for this day :D Everythings almost done... just waiting to see him tonight so that it can all begin XD soooo nervous~~

~~~~~

Updated on the next day!~

When Em got home, I made him pick my dress for the evening :D we then proceed to play a guessing game of where his birthday present is hiding... I had previously given him two bottles of my fave cologne (which he thought was the only gift he was getting this year...) Man... I didn't know he was so bad at guessing :P he got the first 2 guesses wrong.... thankfully he got the last one right! :D He liked his two new shirts, and ended up wearing one of them this evening. We arrived on time at Atmosfera for a romantic 'souper aux deux' :D

Sry for the dim pic! N95 not so good at taking pics in the dark! plus, I didn't want to use flash and bother the other customers there... Our waitress (which I didn't get the name of) was excellent! short of staffs for the night she was the bartender, waitress and hostess... Loved it there~

Bday boi~ 2 hungry 2 smile

We got a drink each, the Grasshopper and the Chocolate Monkey :D & for appetizer we got the Antipasto Misto... I think thats how you spell it... anyways... it was delicious! I loved the calamari and the seafood on it... its a huge portion but it was gone before I can take a few more snaps~


As for the entree we had the Mixed Grilled Feast for two, featuring lamb, striploin and spicy italian sausage (which was tooo spicy for me) It was cooked to perfection! Medium we ordered, and medium we got! :D

We had desserts at Sweet Avenue, the place where we first meet up after 4 years of silence... They changed the menu on us T^T I found it hard to navigate cuz the order form was in chinese, and neither of us can read it~ haha... but it was alright... the waitress helped us :D
After dessert we went home and eM opened up the rest of his presents. He loved it.
~The End~
**Oh no wait... I also gave him his birthday beats! haha...

2 comments:

Sahan said...

You're so sweet Miche.

eM said...

Happy birthday 2 me! YAY