Monday, November 02, 2009

1st Halloween Weekend w. Em!

Setting: Work
Mood: :D happi
Thought: I'm so glad I got an extra hour of sleep :D

~~~~~

:D it's already Halloween before I knew it~ We spent the morning running errands/paying bills, but we finally got around to trying the sausages we eyed last weekend at Dixie Outlet! Em tried the mild Polish and I had the honey garlic. Loved it. The flavor was actually different... Although Em said that his wasn't spicy enough... Of course... he put so much stuff on his i'm not sure if he can taste the sausage at all... hehe... When we were eating the sausages there were a lot of zombies walking around... I thought I was in the middle of a film or sth... but no... it was Zombie Madness and people donated money to get their faces painted... a lot of them were dancing to Thriller whenever it was playing... very interesting experience. I want to try it out next year, and I will be dressed for the occasion :D


a recent picture of us :D

Sunday we finally tried the new Cora near eMs. We shared a western Crepomelette and cheese + ham panini, plus some toast and lots of fruits... Lots of vitamin C's today :D


I finally took a picture of when we go 'walk' the dogs... honestly it feels more like 'walk the humans' Jobi and Guru pull sooo much... but by the end of the walk they were more relaxed.... As eM and I leave to go to Costco, Jobi kept whinning and stuck her head out of the fence... she wanted to walk some more! it looked soo silly... thought I'd share it on my blog... (note: she managed to get her head out)



BIG wanton for lunch... 4 of them is TOO much plus the noodle. I guess i can't really eat that much...



We spent the afternoon suit shopping for Em at Moore's, it was an interesting experience, I've never spent so much time in a store that doesn't have things for girls... :D It was fun, he ended up getting two nice suits with shirts and ties and... cufflinks! :D (I didn't know my man was SOO handsome in a suit ;) haha... he's just tooo cute...)

1 comment:

cs said...

wow very interesting and emmery does look (surprisingly) very lengzai in a suit!