Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween soon! :D

Mood: tummy pain T^T
Thought: I'm ready for Halloween!
~~~~~

Since there's no Halloween party this year I decided to dress up for it at work... today! This means I had to wake up 45 mins earlier to prep for the makeup... It took me nearly an hour of work! The first picture on the bottom was taken because I can't see without my glasses.... and I wanted to check to make sure my foundation was applied evenly. Then the second picture was taken at work with my dress... I was going for the 'marionette' look... but it seems I look more like a vampire T^T maybe I should do a full lip instead... oh well... Now I'm looking at the makeup... I'm worried that the eyeliner won't come off and my skin would just absorb it all... lols.... I guess I will find out tonight! On a brighter note... I got some treats from Al and Mel :D I'm happy~

No comments: