Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Setting: in the dark, alone in my room after a long day of work...
Mood: kinda bummed out... had a good workout... but negative mood afterward
Thought: too much on my mind!

~~~~~

Typical day at work just doing some documents and filing... was tired and got home to take a nap only to be awaken by em so i can fill up 10 mins of his time while he waits for someone to finish shopping... afterwards i couldn't go back to sleep i just started playing a bit of computer games before heading down for dinner...

at 8pm I meet up witn Ronnie and we tried for our first time since we joined the gym to do body jam... totally not the class for me i was soo unco-ordinated that i keep tripping over myself! wahhhh... no more for me.... however the leg workout and the eliptical was good... i felt like i am ready to start preping for snowboarding this winter.... got so excited talking about it Ronnie... we chatted most of our time there which made me realized some things...

1) Ronnie is an amazing friend, I am soooooo lucky to have meet her.
2) I need to find time for myself.
3) I really don't need fair-weather friends.

No comments: