Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Obesession - Makeup!

Setting: Sunny with some clouds~
Mood: Still in long-weekend mode!~
Thought: I want to do some serious shopping for... makeup!

~~~~~

Lately I've been crazy shopping for makeup!! It started all in May... when I got my Clinique stuff.... and its been out of hand!

I started with simple skincare products, I mean your skin has to be healthy looking and acne free then you won't need anytyhing else... right??

--- WRONG ---

It triggers a new set of reactions... I started with looking at the different types of foundations then concealers, eye shadows, eyebrow pencils, mascara, eye shadow primers, eye shadow palettes, blushes...

I learned more about makeup in the past 5 months than I ever thought I'd want to. But it has been interesting... after going on youtube and checking out a how-to-do makeup (actually that started when Dana started showing me all these looks on youtube) I got really hooked onto Michelle Phan's work. She's amazing! I learned quite a bit from her. Though it has been Ronnie and Cat who's been shopping and looking at stuff with me (not to forget eMmm.)

Need to stop and start saving!

------

Modified Oct 20, 09

This was purchased on the 16th at Sephora.... I'm totally in love with the different colors and the endless possibility of looks it can achieve!

No comments: