Thursday, October 08, 2009

Blue sky, gloomy mode~

Setting: We've got a blue sky out there and... It's cloudy inside...
Mood: Woke up early to do makeup... tho... realized I need more than 15 minutes... haha...
Thought: I missed my baby...

~~~~~

Just experiencing one of those 'poopie day's as my baby calls them... I don't like staying away from him for too long... it makes me... feel so... incomplete... blah~ I know I'm clingy...

Even though it is gorgeous outside, everyone's feeling cranky today. The network is down again... stupid server... I keep getting disconnected, emails not being sent, nothing seems to work... I wish they would just send us home...

Moving on.... So I was looking at my blog since my last update and I realized I haven't uploaded pictures from my workplace.... I guess this will have to do... one of the more current pics of me at work.... yes... goofing off..


(before)

(after)
Just a picture from the day Al returned... I was SO GLAD!!

No comments: