Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF!!! (Thank God It's Friday)

Setting: at work (stuffed with croissant and FV)
Mood: jolly... I listened to too many Christmas songs
Thought: legs are kinda tired from yoga...

~~~~~

:D so happi! It's been a healthy week for me!

Working out is goooood! :D I went to yoga yesterday and I felt soooooo relaxed afterwards... Erica (our yoga instructor) is amazing, I really like her! hoping that I can stick to plan (preping for snowboarding season yay!!)

Future workout schedule would be something like this:

Monday: Combat at 8pm (alternate every other week)
Tuesday: Zumba at 6:30pm, follwed by steaming~~ (wahhh)
Wednesday: Lower body workoutg and cardio, time is flexible
Thursday: yoga at 7:30pm!

If I can commit to this that would be awesome!

So yesterday was an awesome day :D (window)shopping + yoga + dinner with Ronnie :D we stopped by Build-A-Bear and saw this cutie! Although I've packed all my stuffies in a bag I still have a soft spot for these cute fluffs...

Ronnie has her eyes set on Moo... she's already named him but I think that she is still checking out the outfits... we'll see how it goes today! Hopefully she'll get it.... if she does... I might too... :D

No comments: