Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Doctors , no workout and food!

Setting: Oh the weather outside is G-L-O-O-M-Y!
Mood: Good morning Sunshine, you're my only light.... (another song)
Thought: can't wait to really workout!

~~~~~

At the hospital yesterday... for the stupid ear thing! I just hate it when Mommy's right... cuz then you really hope you'd listen to her when she 'told you so.' Yeps it was the Tuesday I get my 'needle injection' cuz of my own rebellion in 2006. Still suffering! haha... here's a picture taken from the seat while waiting for the doctor.

Today I didn't end up going to do Zumba, but Mom, Ronnie and I all went to steam... It felt sooo good :D Afterwards, Sahan picked me up and we went to Oasis... I was really disappointed with the raman... tasted horrible T^T will only order rice from now on!



Look at how goofy Sahanie-boi looked! haha... I told you I was going to post the pictures up ^_^ I'm so glad that we finally get a chance to sit and chat 1 on 1. It was very entertaining, I just wish that there is something more I could do...

Anyways... not really gonna write much for today.... just wanted to post sth up for this fun day... and.... here's Pengy's surprise for Em!

3 comments:

eM said...

YAY Pengy!

Sahan said...

I look so goofy.

cs said...

omg pengy is so cute in that shirt!