Monday, October 26, 2009

Wknd Oct 23-25

Setting: Gloomy looking day at work....
Mood: feeling bleh (like most mondays at work)
Thought: I really need to stop shopping!
~~~~~
Friday night I didn't end up going out or anything. Just went and got the satelite receiver and set it up with Bell. Em didn't get to Mississauga until 9pm. By then he was sooooo tired... So we just cuddled and stayed home for the night...

Sat we watched the movie 'Sex Drive' and then went shopping with Mom at Dixie Outlet Mall... it was packed! I have never gone shopping there but there is some really good deals especially at Guess! I have never spent less than 100$ there and gotten 6 piece of cloths! what a bargain~ worked out to be 10$ each~ :D sooo happi~ Also found out that there's this meat and cheese place there... must try it out next time cuz it smelled amazing! If only they have them at Sq1! Afterwards went home for dinner before heading out to Aunties place so Em can help her setup her camera to update to the earliest version. We then proceed to Shoppers where I purchased my first 19$ aqua eyeliner! crazi expensive, but as proven on Sunday, well worth it... the color was beautiful!

What's in my makeup bag: sample mascara and makeup remover from Lancome, Clinique's concealing stick, Sephora lip gloss, compact mirror, crystal nail file, oil-removing paper and my new Make Up for Ever aqua eyeliner!! :D

After an hour of shopping at Shoppers we zoomed our way to AMC to watch Cirque du Freaks: The Vampire's Assistant. I thought it was going to be more comical, but it is sooo dark and it seems to be more geared towards younger adults... bleh~ 25 isn't young anymore! T^T The night ended off with us having pho on Dundas before going back to RH.

(my bowl of pho! small but filling and satisfying!!)

Sunday was the National Women's Show. It was sooo fun! :D did a lot of sampling, and shopping. Em and his mom and sis and I was just walking for hours non stop! there was so much stuff to eat and try and buy. It was different and I liked it :D However when we got home Em and I passed out shortly after watching the newest Family Guy (side note: this ep was totally untasteful~ bleh~ I didn't get the jokes at all...) We went for dinner after and the rest of the night was uneventful~

Some pictures from the National Women's Show.
Pic 1: taken at aisle 800 where the Cold FX booth was...
Pic 2: I got those pretty flowers from http://pickontario.ca/
Pic 3: All I have to say is that it is an interesting strawberry... can you guess what it's for?
Pic 4: Free sample of Calmato - virgin Caesar! SOOOOOO good ^_^ Didn't know I like tomato juice until I tried it... hint: never say you don't like something until you've tasted it! :D
The End... (haha...)

2 comments:

Sahan said...

You know what's weird? I was at Dixie Outlet the same day as you were! I was there in the morning because I went to the temple and had some time to kill, but I couldn't join you in the afternoon because I had work. I bought these earphones for my ipod but they turned out to be poo.

ellaH said...

You might have better luck with the 2$ earphones you get at gumball machines :P hehe... Anyways, return them and get new ones! I was thinking that I would like to go to the temple someday. I miss it there. Feel like being there the last time had helped me find myself during a time I was lost and I haven't gone back to give proper thanks~ Bring me next time you go?