Monday, November 30, 2009

Updates since last post~ Jasmine's visit and the Sun Family!

It was sooo nice to see Jasmine and Bhavin. Even though sleeping at 2am is kind of late for a weekday it was well worth it. Who knows when Jazz will be able to make a trip back to Sauga next time!

We meet up for dinner at East Side Mario last Thursday and hung out with the couple, their cousins and sister. It was fun and Jazz and I caught up on some things that happened since their wedding (and move to Cincinnati.) Gosh I really missed my French girl. We spoke in French when we wanted to share secrets... it was great~ After dinner we went over to Jaz' place and played Phase 10... I was doing horribly at the beginning (because Em was butt) but at the end I won! buhahahha.... It was a long game, but it was interesting and exciting, so now i'm looking to purchase a set for myself (and once again defeat the evil eM!)

Friday, nothing exciting.

Saturday, my cousins (Alex and Bonnie) and eM and I came to work to decorate. 4 hours... Didn't think that it would take so longs, but some of the lights went out after we put everything up. We had to change each bulb only to find out that they were all good except for one loose wire... what a waste of time... Oh well it was fun times... :D Took the kids to shopping, Laserquest, movies (we watched New Moon... not that great..) and then we went to Medieval Times (the kids, us and Desmond...) I'm still loving the 1/2 chicken, but once again I didn't finish it... oh well~ maybe next time ;)



No comments: