Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snowboarding Season!



I am estatic, eagerly anticipating for snowboarding season to commence! Until that moment, I didn't really think that I was going to snowboard... but now it feels real~ Lately people has been scaring me silly warning that it will be difficult and that I'd hurt myself. We also inquired about the butt-pad (em warned me it will hurt a lot when I fall...) I'm not tooo crazy about them tho, they look like fitted grownup diapers... haha... I still have a long way to go to them... I think ^_^
(side) note: I know that it is NOT a guitar...

----------

Note: The rest of my snowboarding gears include the following:
  • White Flow bindings
  • White Flow Lotus BOA snowboots
  • White Snowpants
  • White Jacket
  • Black BollĂ© Helmet
  • Black gloves...
  • Goggles!
Your typical Snow Bunny.... :)

1 comment:

Sahan said...

Aw, cute! You're so pumped. I like that. You're going to have a lot of fun this winter.