Monday, October 25, 2004

Another boring day...

Since for the weekend, nothing special happened I decide to wait till I have accumulated enough boring days to talk about before I add an entry... actually another reason was because of the lack of interesting pictures... Anyways... Lemme account my weekend and my miserable Monday ^__^ On Sat I was kidnapped to Eric's convo *har har*, it was soo boring... I didn't talk to anyone... Or I should say, hardly talk to anyone... Eh... I guess I'm just too shy... I also refused to be in ANY pictures... haha... but somehow, on the drive back home Eric stole a pic of me! Grr.... This is how the stage was at UW


All those colourful ppl and their gown-like thingy... grr...

The main highlight was that I got to read "The DaVinci Code", it's a wonderful book! Guys read it! well actually.... there was another climax... When I got home, I realized that Firecracker wasn't in his bowl... Strange... now where can a fish go if he isn't in his bowl? in the vents??? the poor thing prolly chocked on dust... I was very sad... So the next day I got Fade... and a bigger tank, instructions on how to take care of bettas...


He looks almost identical to Firecracker, except his color is less defined and instead of having a white tipped tail, he has light blue strips on his tail... I just hope he won't jump, like Fire did...

Oh yea! and on Sunday I spent a good few hours watching DBZ ^__^ and I also had KBBQ last night, soo chu eh? ( ' (00) ' )

Monday I had a test and my essay back... and I feel asleep in PSY201 cuz I didn't eat anything... haha...

1 comment:

ellaH said...

What color fishy are you getting?