Friday, October 22, 2004

He's FAMILY~

So glad school is done for the week... Finally get to sleep some and pig out! On my walk from Brian's rez I noticed how pretty UtM was... The colors in the trees are absolutely breath-taking... unfortunately I only had my clie, so I only got these VGA pics, better than nothing right? ;)


the guy that is walking "away" from the camera is Bee... Darn he refuse to be in the pics with the pretty trees and birdies... But I still got your face =P

After school I went shopping... Went to the PJ Pets, and saw Firecracker... thats when I decided to get him...


He was so beautiful... and soo strong... =) He's family now... It was hard to decide a name for this cutie... I wanted to name him "Bloodlust" but he's not going to be doing any battling in his lifetime... so haha... he's stuck with a cool name =) At least its not girlie!~ I'm going to get him a bigger bowl, I think he will be happier then... Anybody know a good place to shop for glass vase with wicked shapes? =) lemme know!

1 comment:

ellaH said...

i'm not making them fight! >.< no battles! thats too cruel!