Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tests... and tests... and more tests

Done with stupid

now it's

Studying knows no end... Ahh!!! I need a break!! (8) gimme a break, gimme a break... gimme a break of that KitKat bar... (8) I can really use some chocos... But at least I got to chill at Brian's place, eat his food, harass his roomates and make a mess of his room! haha... jk... it was already a mess when I got there =P See!! see!!


I was soo freaking pissed after psy... I just wanted to go sleep! But some people were soo slow >=/ I cussed soo much today... I think I've exceeded my quota for the month... LMBAO...
So much to do!! When I got home I made some Chunky for Adi... As for myself... I had some HEALTH food... TOFU...


Isn't that what you expect from a stick girl like myself? Meh`! I don't eat to please you... I eat to please my tummy~ and my laziness~~ no point in cooking something warm now... I'll leave it for tonight ;) The procrasinating Mishy!

** Here's a disgusting fact I learned in psy... you know how u smell things? like perfum, pizza and sh!t? Truth is... you are actually ingesting the tiny pieces of it in ur mucus. EWWWW~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Mishy!
first my room is not messy, there's space for you to put your drink, isn't that enough? besides, it's not like you mind a little mess, you must be used to my place by now.
second if it's my food why don't you let me cook anymore? T_T did it make you that sick?

~Bee